Monday, November 9, 2015

Nitty Haikus

A player asked me "What do you write in there?" as I was noting down something after a hand the other day. I should point out at this point that my little notebook has a holographic cover of kittens, flowers, and butterflies (found it in the dollar clearance bin at Staples... bought eight of them!). "Poetry mostly" I replied. In the amusement that followed someone said something about haiku's, so I thought it'd be funny if I made some sad sounding nitty haiku's I could just sound off... and now I doubt there'll be an end to this.

Kitten Diary
These guys won't double me up
They think I'm a nit

Sitting with one stack
Can't play speculative hands
Very fucking bored

Straddle, limp, I jam
Errrk, that's a lot of callers
All my chips are gone

Folding pairs pre-flop
Motherfuck! That was top set!
NLCP's Bad
(No-Limit-Crazy-Pineapple)

No comments:

Post a Comment