Saturday, April 25, 2015

I didn't play a lot during the first half of the week, planning on hitting things hard for the latter half and weekend. So far it's been a rough start, had a very rough session at Deerfoot two days ago, a lot of just rough variance scenarios. Tried to reset and put in a good showing today before wrapping up work for the week but the fish ate me again.

My roll is down to about half after these two sessions. Hopefully I can find some games over the next few days where I can just take it easy vs go head to head with lunatics for stacks.

I hit the Bad Beat the other day as well... With my opt-out button right out front. I've taken a little needling over it since then, although it was a small prize pool ($2750~ total) so it hasn't been too much grief. I haven't really been at all upset about being in that position, but I have been sweating the overall downswing.

No comments:

Post a Comment